Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Margaret Harrison <peggyh@i...>
Date:  Sat Oct 13, 2001  7:30 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] teacher's conduct

I just read what got posted to this list from me on this
topic, and I realized I mis-edited one paragraph so that it
makes little sense! So here is the corrected paragraph.
Sorry!

In this case, if I were reviewing the information provided
in my professional HR role, I would find the allegation by
the teacher that the student was lazy (even if true) not to
be an acceptable explanation for the inappropriate conduct
by the teacher. So it wouldn't be a factor in how I dealt
with the student's complaint. And even if I had to make a
credibility determination about the teacher's allegation of
laziness by the student, I would question the credibility of
an allegation of "laziness" by a teacher who has seen a
student only a few times and for such a short duration.

Peggy

--
mailto:peggyh@i...

emusic.com