Vocalist.org archive

From:  Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@m...>
Date:  Mon May 8, 2000  7:46 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] singing parents email group

williams@e... wrote:

> I've started a new list for all of the singing parents out there. This will
> be a forum where we can discuss the joys and challenges of combining a singing

> career with a family.

I think (my opinion) this is beginning to get silly, all these take-offs from
vocalist. If you're going to do Singing Parents let's do one for Singing Uncles
or
Singing Aunts/Cousins/Grandparents/ or Nephews. How about Singing Friends of
Singers or Non-Singing Friends or Non-Singing Parents of singing children? Oh,
here's a good one, Singing Humans. That eliminates a whole bunch. -jk-

--
Dean FH Macy, Lit.D./Mus.D.

"Specializing in Management of exceptionally talented youth in Music"
<http://www.newenglandtalent.org> EPI Records - NetWork Films

"Making children do something they don't want to do is the job of the parents.
If that doesn't work, there are always juvenile detention centers." - Mike R.
-

emusic.com