Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Molly S" <topsop@h...>
"Molly S" <topsop@h...>
Date:  Tue Oct 9, 2001  6:14 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: bell register

I really cant' give any advice about how to do it though, for some reason I
just can. I'm going to make an aweful voice teacher, because I can sing
pretty well, but I don't know how to explain what I do to anyone else.
That's the way it is with everything, like if I'm giving driving directions
to someone. I know how to get to a place, but I just can't verbalize it for
some reason!

Molly

>That is what I'm talking about. Is there another, more commonly used
>term for that register? I've heard bell, flagelotte, and the really
>high notes that make dogs bark. ;) Basically, I pretty much can't
>vocalize past an E about high C. I feel that I may have another 4 or
>5 notes if I can just access that other register. But I am at a loss.

14607 Re: bell register Tracy   Tue  10/9/2001   2 KB

emusic.com