Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Sheila Graham" <sheilagraham@b...>
"Sheila Graham" <sheilagraham@b...>
Date:  Mon Oct 8, 2001  11:46 am
Subject:  UK tenors, baritones, basses?

Hi List,

I know most list members are US-based, but here goes, just on the off-chance:-

I am looking for a professional-standard tenor (needs a top B), baritone and
bass for solo roles in a small chamber opera, to be performed on a profit-share
basis in Edinburgh in January, with a possibility of some London dates.
Rehearsals will be in Edinburgh, at weekends or other times to suit the cast.

While I am obviously looking for good voices, the ability to laugh at oneself
is essential!

If you are interested, please email me privately, and feel free to pass this
message on to anyone else you think might be interested.

Regards,

Sheila

Sheila Graham
Mezzo-Soprano, Edinburgh, Scotland

www.sheilagraham.demon.co.uk

'She is a singer, and therefore capable of anything' (Bellini)

emusic.com