Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  bluesrocker4_u@y...
bluesrocker4_u@y...
Date:  Sun Oct 7, 2001  10:39 pm
Subject:  Can someone please help me out with this....

Ok I am hearing chest voice and head voice everywhere but there isn't
a place anywhere to state how to do it.. Do you sing a lot higher
when you transfer from chest to head register? Also, if your a male
singer that is classified as a "baritone"...is it possible to hit
notes above the Middle F without falsetooing and using your chest
voice. I can seem to get to G#, but it sounds very pinchy and it
doesn't sound right...How is it possible to hit these notes if your a
baritone...Don't tell me its not possible cause I see Aaron Lewis
constantly hitting a G# and Brandon Boyd hitting an A above middle
C.. Can someone please tell how to use this head voice if it makes
you sing higher??

emusic.com