Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  leskayc@a...
leskayc@a...
Date:  Sat Oct 6, 2001  6:52 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: A question of Register-high larynx

In a message dated 10/2/01 12:29:28 PM Central Daylight Time,
ihateegroups@y... writes:
ihateegroups@y... writes:

> my larynx was used to going
> up and I was trying to get it to go down so the two
> opposing sets of muscles were fighting with each
> other. Not so sure if that's a technically correct
> version of what was happening, but it is something
> that improved over time (in my case it took years,

Do you remember what you did to fix this? The rising larynx is one of my
biggest problems, IMO. If I am correct this is why I get fatigued after
singing in my upper range and perhaps why some notes seem to come out
"pinched."

Leslie

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
14685 Re: A question of Register-high larynx Jennifer   Sun  10/14/2001   2 KB
14686 Re: A question of Register-high larynx Greypins@a...   Sun  10/14/2001   2 KB

emusic.com