Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Ian Belsey <Idbelsey@y...>
Date:  Sat Oct 6, 2001  1:11 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: Wish me luck

Hi Nick,

Well, I'd like to be at Buxton on Sunday, but alas,
I've got a gig down south!! However, I'm sure you'll
have a great success. For all our listers on the other
side of the pond, The Opera House, Buxton is one of
the jewels in theatre architecture. Buxton itself is a
fantastic place; very beautiful spa town in the peak
district, slap bang in the middle of the Uk and for
scenery it's right up there with the best! Anyone
detect some bias there?

I'm following you incidentally Nick, as I'm gonna be
there in a week or two with HMS Pinafore for Opera
della Luna, so if you're around and about, come and
say Hi!!

All thoughts for Sunday: give 'em Hell!!

Take care,

Ian Voice wrecker to the stars!