Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Hart Gilula <hgilula@s...>
Hart Gilula <hgilula@s...>
Date:  Wed Oct 3, 2001  6:23 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Rome Festival

Are you considering Rome Festival Opera or Opera Festival di Roma?
There is a HUGE difference. Rome Festival Opera is TERRRRRRIBLE. It
is a complete scam. All the friends I know who have gone have
absolutely hated. Some have left early in disgust. If you want more
info, I can put you in touch with them. Opera Festival di Roma, on
the other hand IS supposed to be a very good program.

Hart

--
Hart Gilula
hgilula@s...