Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Terry Mitchell" <tmitche2@t...>
"Terry Mitchell" <tmitche2@t...>
Date:  Wed Oct 3, 2001  4:38 am
Subject:  A new question re: A question of register

Hi. I've been reading this discussion about register with a great deal of
interest. Although I can do the sirens successfully and usually the
exercises to mix head and chest, and have made it up to A4, when actually
singing, I can't seem to put it together. And all the junk on my vocal
chords hasn't helped. This week I've been trying to do exercises on the
very notes of songs that I'm having trouble with, then singing the entire
phrase. I think it has helped, but I don't think I'm starting the songs off
with the right mix. (If that makes sense.)

Comments?
Terry

emusic.com