Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  lolipastor@a...
lolipastor@a...
Date:  Mon Oct 1, 2001  6:04 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] A question of register

It's bothering me that so many male singers are answering these questions on
the female chest voice issue. It seems like their answers are based mostly
on single cases of unusual voices. But I would like to hear if most women
here would agree that for the majority of women out there, this high chest
just isn't possible. I know from personal experience -- as being a former
juvenile belter -- and from having many musical theatre students.

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
14377 Re[2]: [vocalist] A question of register Vicki Bryant   Tue  10/2/2001   3 KB

emusic.com