Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Naomi Gurt Lind <omigurt@m...>
Naomi Gurt Lind <omigurt@m...>
Date:  Sat Sep 29, 2001  4:22 pm
Subject:  ADMIN: welcome new members!

We have several people who have just joined the list -- WELCOME! It's very
nice to increase the breadth of viewpoints and voices in this list.

With that, a friendly reminder: our netiquette here is to limit quotation
as much as possible. If you are responding to a message that someone else
has posted, there is no need to reprint their entire message, especially if
it is long. Please trim the quotation so that it is clear precisely what
you are responding to. It makes for easier reading for the rest of us.

Thank you very much, and again, welcome aboard!

Naomi

emusic.com