Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Lea Ann" <LeaAnn@k...>
"Lea Ann" <LeaAnn@k...>
Date:  Fri Sep 28, 2001  10:01 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] I am a late starter

Take it from someone who was BORN with a big voice (according to my
parents!), that rich mellow sound comes with its own set of challenges. I
usually compare it to walking a very large dog

You know this is interesting to me because my chest voice is BIG...it's the
head voice that is shrill...I don't know...I have always steered away from
Nasal sounds...so the head voice just isn't happening. When I run into
problems I try it with the chest voice and even if it's a bit breathy it is
rich and deep...so I guess you are all correct this will take time.

lea Ann

emusic.com