Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Greypins@a...
Greypins@a...
Date:  Fri Sep 28, 2001  11:45 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] A question of register

In a message dated 9/28/2001 12:24:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
harrisstudio@h... writes:
harrisstudio@h... writes:

<< Here is my question: Should I keep stressing that she continue using her
lower head voice in choir rehearsals in order to strengthen it, or should
we work on blending the chest voice into the head tone?

tina,

in my experience, trying to make too much sound in what you're probably
calling head voice, in that range, is what eventually leads to a wobble so, i
suggest using chest voice or, the voice she 'speaks' with (whatever you want
to call that, be it 'chest' or a 'mix').

mike

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
14292 Re: A question of register Jennifer   Sun  9/30/2001   3 KB

emusic.com