Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  consalus@h...
consalus@h...
Date:  Thu Sep 27, 2001  9:00 pm
Subject:  Falsetto range

I've noticed that despite having ranges differing by a P5 or so,
my friend and I have about the same falsetto range. I've noticed
this in with a number of other guys too. How is falsetto
range related to the size of your vocal folds?
Also, how does one identify a person who has good countertenor
potential? Do people just have to try it and find out?
Just curious.

Kyle

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
14236 Re: Falsetto range Tako Oda   Thu  9/27/2001   3 KB
14237 Re: Falsetto range Greypins@a...   Fri  9/28/2001   3 KB
14255 Re: Falsetto range Tako Oda   Fri  9/28/2001   3 KB
14240 Re: Falsetto range lolipastor@a...   Fri  9/28/2001   2 KB
14244 Re: Falsetto range Greypins@a...   Fri  9/28/2001   4 KB

emusic.com