Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  lolipastor@a...
Date:  Tue Sep 25, 2001  7:56 pm
Subject:  question on auditions

I want to hear some opinions about repertoire for auditions.

If you know the shows that the company is doing, and you are interested in
certain roles, is it bad to sing the song/aria that the character sings for
your audition? Or should you completely avoid singing something that is in
the production rep, and sing something else that has a similar range/feel?
I've heard many different opinions about this subject, and I can't seem to
get a straight answer.

Lauren

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
14221 Re: question on auditionsElizabeth Finkler   Tue  9/25/2001
14225 {rep} recital and audition AriasDolphin aura   Thu  9/27/2001
14228 Re: {rep} recital and audition AriasKaren Mercedes   Thu  9/27/2001
14283 Feeling some hostility and poster comment (was:{rDolphin aura   Sat  9/29/2001
14222 Re: question on auditionslolipastor@a...   Wed  9/26/2001

emusic.com