Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Jennifer <ihateegroups@y...>
Jennifer <ihateegroups@y...>
Date:  Mon Sep 24, 2001  11:58 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Name that tune

> I'm new to the group, and please forgive me if I
> mess
> up the etiquette!

Welcome!

> The name of the song is "I'm Cute" and it was
> developed for the Cartoon show "Animaniacs".

Yay, that's it! I never would have guessed.

> I don't know if there is sheet music for the music,
> but the music was published by Warner Tamerlane
> Publishing Corp (BMI) according to the liner notes.

I took a look at www.sheetmusicplus.com and they have
it in a collection called "Animaniacs, Steven
Spielberg Presents" (that's the way they have it,
although I suspect the publishers refer to it the
other way around :o), and it's only $9.95.

Thanks!

Jennifer, off to look up the other song you suggested