Vocalist.org archive

From:  David Cox <davidcox@c...>
Date:  Sat May 6, 2000  4:01 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Pierrot Lunaire

Just out of interest, among many other things I work for one of Australia's
leading contemporary dance groups (in admin, not as a dancer!) - Leigh Warren
and Dancers. Last year we did Glen Tetley's dance work to Pierrot Lunaire
(unfortumately to recorded music, not with a live singer) - a fabulous piece if
youever get the chance to see it.

Cheers

David

vocalist-temporary@egroups.com

--
David Cox
36 Toronto St, Ovingham South Australia 5082

emusic.com