Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Leo Morgan" <leomor@g...>
Date:  Fri Sep 14, 2001  2:09 pm
Subject:  off topic Ireland in mourning

to all of my fellow American vocalist, and indeed all Americans, my
heartfelt
sympathies at what has befallen you over there.Today, Friday, the whole of
Ireland
has closed down as a mark of respect for your great loss.We have had our own
problems with terrorists here, and although the scale is smaller, the pain
is still the
same.there is no understanding the mindset of an individual that can throw a
bomb at a crowd children going to school,as happened here last week,or the
lunatics that flew those planes.
I hope your Country takes the appropiate course of action against these
people,
not with hate,but justifiable anger.

with sorrow-----Leo ---- Drogheda

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
14121 Re: off topic Ireland in mourningErica Zweig   Fri  9/14/2001

emusic.com