Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Rachel Parker" <despina@p...>
"Rachel Parker" <despina@p...>
Date:  Fri Sep 14, 2001  1:23 am
Subject:  A touching tribute

Over the past few days we've been talking a lot about how music unites us as
a healing force. I just read on the BBC website that the American national
anthem was played at the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace. This
was an especially touching and heartfelt tribute to the ties that bind our
two countries.

My special thanks to our international family of friends for your support,
and my deepest condolences for your own losses.

God bless,

Rachel
Houston, TX

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
14124 off topic: Friday night Dolphin aura   Fri  9/14/2001   2 KB
14126 Re: A touching tribute Karen Mercedes   Fri  9/14/2001   2 KB

emusic.com