Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Dale Gillespie" <bigtenordale@a...>
"Dale Gillespie" <bigtenordale@a...>
Date:  Thu Sep 13, 2001  2:37 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Off Topic: My sincere and deep feelings to the American People

My deepest sympathies to the American people over the tragedy that has been
unfolding over these two days in New York City. It is like I am in a dream and
I will wake up any minute now and go back to work. But the tradgedy is that I
am awake and this is real.

My sympathies also go out to all the families of all the other nationalities of
the other people that worked in the World Trade Center. I know that there were
at least 500 Canadians that worked in the WTC, and I am sure that there are
other nationalities as well. I myself have a cousin that lives in NYC, but
thankfully I found out yesterday that he is alright. I was worried for a while
when I could not get through to NYC, but I did talk to his sister in CA. and
found out he was all right.

As I sit here at 7:28 PM PST I am also watching CNN and they just said that
they are evacuating the Empire State Building.

Unfortunatly, as it was on Dec. 7th. 1941, yesterday, Sept. 11th. 2001, the
world changed forever, and not for the good.

All my best wishes to all of you there, and especially to those of you who's
lives have been touched by this tradgedy.

---
Dale Gillespie - Tenor
bigtenordale@a...
bigtenordale@a...
Phone: 604-945-6273
Cell: 604-818-8427
Coquitlam, BC
Canada

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!

14095 Re: Off Topic: My sincere and deep feelings to th Canteclada   Thu  9/13/2001   3 KB

emusic.com