Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Ian Belsey <Idbelsey@y...>
Ian Belsey <Idbelsey@y...>
Date:  Wed Sep 12, 2001  10:03 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Off Topic: My sincere and deep feelings to the American People

Dear dear listers, especially our American friends.

May I add my heartfelt sympathy and abject horror at
this terrible act of terroism. I'm at present on a
tour of the UK doing HMS Pinafore, and to have to go
and do the show on the Tuesday evening felt very
pointless. When we heard the news (I was in a market
town in Wales) we headed back to the hotel and watched
with shocked amazement (sorry, this isn't lucid at
all, but I just can't find words to describe how I
feel: perhaps there aren't any?)

My love to you all in the US. The people in the UK
feel very strongly about America, and I know there is
a great feeling of sadness and loss especially in
London, although we cannot imagine what it must be
like.

Best wishes,

Ian