Vocalist.org archive

From:  Jessica <JessicaDW@e...>
Date:  Fri May 5, 2000  7:32 pm
Subject:  Re: Virus Alerts, one more thing

I don't know how many of you got sent the I Love You EMail, but when I
logged on Thursday I had about 25 of the I Love Yous - 5 from one person,
three from another, five more from someone else, etc., so it was clear this
was not a love letter (even though the "senders" were all names I recognize.
It was so fishy I wouldn't have opened them, even if I hadn't heard about it
on CNN that morning. It was the same for everyone I know who got them, they
got so many it was obviously a scam.

Anyway, back to regularly scheduled programming....

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
1403 Re: Virus Alerts, one more thing Kim and Pete Brier   Fri  5/5/2000   2 KB

emusic.com