Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  atreat22@y...
atreat22@y...
Date:  Thu Sep 6, 2001  5:07 pm
Subject:  Against All Arts: Elusive Health Insurance Antagonizes American Artists

Hello Vocalisters.

For all of the pre-professionals out there who temp while valiantly
carrying out the exposition of their singing careers: Is there no
hope for health insurance?

Have we given up? Are we forever doomed to roam in the in-between
space where we're overqualified for Medicaid but underfunded or
ineligible for Empire? (At least, until AGMA finally thinks we've put
in the five years and we're worth it.)

If anyone knows of any groups (artist-oriented or otherwise) whose
members buy into discount plans? Or any other ideas?

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
13958 Re: Against All Arts: Elusive Health Insurance An lolipastor@a...   Thu  9/6/2001   2 KB
13984 Re: Against All Arts: Elusive Health Insurance An Tako Oda   Fri  9/7/2001   2 KB
14052 Re: Against All Arts: Elusive Health Insurance An nancy clasby   Tue  9/11/2001   2 KB
14090 Re: Against All Arts: Elusive Health Insurance An Lee Morgan   Thu  9/13/2001   3 KB

emusic.com