Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Jenny Warren" <jennywarrenuk@h...>
"Jenny Warren" <jennywarrenuk@h...>
Date:  Wed Sep 5, 2001  6:57 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] great graduate programs in England?

The Royal Academy of Music and the Royal College of Music have a joint
postgrad opera course which is very highly regarded. They are in London, as
is Trinity College.

There is also the Birmingham Conservatoire.

I would check what level of study you are looking for, though, as a first
degree in the US is not exactly the same as a first degree in the UK.

Jenny.