Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Fiona Chow" <fionat@i...>
"Fiona Chow" <fionat@i...>
Date:  Mon Sep 3, 2001  7:57 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] great graduate programs in England?

Good to hear about grad programs, so please continue giving opinions! I too
am looking out for grad schools - I am particularly interested in schools in
England, as I was born there and hold citizenship there, as well as here in
Canada now. I would appreciate any info at this point, as I'm still
searching around. I do enjoy early music, although I don't want to
especially make it a foccus.

Thanks!

Fiona

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
13905 Re: great graduate programs in England? lolipastor@a...   Mon  9/3/2001   2 KB
13941 Re: great graduate programs in England? Kevin Hollis   Wed  9/5/2001   3 KB
13950 Re: great graduate programs in England? Jenny Warren   Wed  9/5/2001   3 KB

emusic.com