Vocalist.org archive

From:  peggyh@i...
peggyh@i...
Date:  Fri Aug 31, 2001  12:59 am

> Hi, all. I need Vocalist subscription information for someone,
please.

> Thanks.
>
> Lynda Lacy, soprano

You got it:

Welcome to the temporary home of the VOCALIST.ORG mailing list, a
community for singers to discuss their craft. The list is currently
in the process of being moved to a university host, and this is our
temporary stakeout.

The list's many resources include a large number of university and
conservatory voice teachers, a number of private teachers and coaches,
not one but THREE very knowledgable medical doctors, some Alexander
and Feldenkrais teachers kicking around, and, of course, singers of
all type and description -- from students to part-timers to
professionals to late-starters to shower recitalists. :)

If you have questions or comments about ANYTHING, please email me:
ibracamonte@y... -- I can fix a fair number of technical
ibracamonte@y... -- I can fix a fair number of technical
glitches.

Here's some basic list information to tuck away:

To send a message to the group:
vocalist-temporary@yahoogroups.com
vocalist-temporary@yahoogroups.com

To subscribe:
Send a blank message to
vocalist-temporary-subscribe@o...
vocalist-temporary-subscribe@o...

To unsubscribe:
Send a blank message to

To put your email message delivery on hold for a while:
Send a blank message to
vocalist-temporary-nomail@o...
vocalist-temporary-nomail@o...

To change your subscription to daily digest mode:
Send a blank message to
vocalist-temporary-digest@o...
vocalist-temporary-digest@o...

To change your subscription to individual emails:
Send a blank message to
vocalist-temporary-normal@o...
vocalist-temporary-normal@o...

Isabelle B.