Vocalist.org archive

From:  leskayc@a...
Date:  Thu May 4, 2000  8:01 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Virus alert

In a message dated 05/04/2000 1:31:07 PM Central Daylight Time,
LJones@s... writes:

<<
I tend to be highly skeptical of virus alerts, since most of them claim
that a virus can be "caught" simply by opening an e-mail, which really can't
happen. >>

I don't know, my 12 year old screwed up our whole system opening an infected
email. Took forever to straighten everything out. ALSO, this loveletter
virus thing must be for real because a good friend of mine, works for NASA,
and she just called me to warn me about this very virus. All NASA employees
have been warned about it.

Leslie

emusic.com