Vocalist.org archive

From:  Martyn Clark <martyn@v...>
Martyn Clark <martyn@v...>
Date:  Thu Aug 23, 2001  5:24 pm
Subject:  Vocalzone

Dear all,

Just a quick note to let you know that Vocalzone is now on the web. I
don't want to sound like I'm advertising a product, but I know that lots
of singers out there like vocalzone to clear minor "gunkiness"! Their
website allows direct ordering by credit card, and all orders will soon
include an Edinburgh Voice Centre information leaflet on vocal health.

For those of you who don't know who I am... I used to contribute
regularly to vocalist until I got too busy/disorganised. Now I just read
and learn!! Happy 7th anniversary, Vocalist (Yup, I remember the first months!).

Martyn Clark

www.vocalzone.co.uk

Greypins@a...
  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
13821 Re: Vocalzone stjames   Thu  8/23/2001   2 KB
13822 Re: Vocalzone Karen Mercedes   Thu  8/23/2001   2 KB
13825 Re: Vocalzone Greypins@a...   Fri  8/24/2001   2 KB

emusic.com