Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Elisabeth Aileen Kisselstein" <elisabethkisselstein@h...>
"Elisabeth Aileen Kisselstein" <elisabethkisselstein@h...>
Date:  Wed Aug 22, 2001  3:09 pm
Subject:  Chanson pour les oiseaux

Excuse the cross posting from the coloratura list, but does anyone know
where I might find the sheet music for Louis Beydt's cycle "Chanson pour les
oiseaux"? John Carroll (the owner of the list) has on his web site the only
mention of the cycle I have been able to turn up on the 'net. (I include the
link for those of you who might be interested)

Coloratura Song Cycles for the Legacy of the Diva Web site.

www.divalegacy.com/html/songcycles.html

Thanks in advance for the help.

Lisa
elisabethkisselstein@h...
elisabethkisselstein@h...

13816 Re: Chanson pour les oiseaux Karen Mercedes   Wed  8/22/2001   3 KB
13824 Re: Chanson pour les oiseaux Naomi Gurt Lind   Thu  8/23/2001   2 KB

emusic.com