Vocalist.org archive

From:  sopran@a...
sopran@a...
Date:  Sat Aug 18, 2001  3:15 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Russell Watson

In a message dated 8/18/01 11:00:55 AM, Idbelsey@y... writes:

<< if you can't write nicely
and without barb, then don't write anything. >>

You have a point, Ian, but we should be able to express a negative opinion,
if we have one, without the intervention of the "politeness police." ;-)

I won't contribute any more to this particular discussion. But that doesn't
mean I'm going to tolerate smugly hypocritical political correctness either.
I did not cast the first stone. And I will not hesitate to defend myself when
attacked on a personal level for simply expressing an opinion.

That's all from me!

Judy

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
13779 Re: Russell Watson to Judy Ian Belsey   Sat  8/18/2001   2 KB

emusic.com