Vocalist.org archive

From:  agoldhammer@y...
agoldhammer@y...
Date:  Fri Aug 17, 2001  6:28 pm
Subject:  Re: Is it just a quiet week in Lake Wobegon or what?

There's no rest for the weary unfortunately. I'm working all of
August on about five projects. I did pick up five Bjoerling CDs at
Berkshire Record Outlet for 1/2 price. They are all on the Bluebell
label with lots of Scandanavian songs that I am totally unfamilliar
with. There is also a funereal (at least to me) version of
Schubert's An Sylvia. It lasts close to four and a half minutes,
where most of the versions I like (including my own tempo) clock in
at about three minutes.

Alan

--- In vocalist-temporary@y..., Karen Mercedes <vocalist-temporary@y..., Karen Mercedes < this just
> the week when everyone goes on vacation?

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
13758 Re: Is it just a quiet week in Lake Wobegon or wh Karen Mercedes   Fri  8/17/2001   3 KB

emusic.com