Vocalist.org archive

From:  <info@g...>
<info@g...>
Date:  Thu Aug 16, 2001  6:18 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] MED: Flixonase vs. Nasonex

Dear Ingo,

I have a "deviation" in my nasal cartiledge that can be immediately and very
easily detected by any ENT. Nevertheless, it never prevented me from singing on
a professional scale. I don't know how severe the "irregularities" might be in
your case, but I have a modest one and I'm absolutely not bothered or hampered
when it comes to singing.

Just to give you courage ! Good luck !

Gilles Denizot
baritone - voice teacher
European Assistant of
Maestro David L. Jones (NYC)
http://gillesdenizot.com

Individual Lessons in Paris - Brussels - London - Geneva
Next Public Workshop Sept. 21 in Paris, Sept. 25 in London
Information and "online" Reservation on http://gillesdenizot.com