Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lee Morgan" <LMorgan923@t...>
"Lee Morgan" <LMorgan923@t...>
Date:  Fri Aug 10, 2001  10:08 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] I was a Soprano for a night ;)

I once had a very vivid dream that I was auditioning to be a backup singing
for the Eagles. (Why, I don't know - I'm not conscious of ever wanting to
be a backup singer for the Eagles, but you know how dreams are.) I remember
very distinctly singing the harmony lines of "Hotel California" along with
them. It was strange.

Lee Morgan
Mezzo-soprano