Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Tracy" <maddy_t11@y...>
"Tracy" <maddy_t11@y...>
Date:  Wed Aug 8, 2001  9:34 pm
Subject:  Re: I was a Soprano for a night ;)

It wasn't all that weird, but it was disturbing. I dreamt that I was
doing Musetta in La Boheme (which isn't the disturbing part - that
was actually a role I did in college), but I couldn't find my
costume. I was running around backstage, looking for my dress,
wearing nothing but my slip and a wig cap. I did finally find the
wig, which was a monstrosity... All said and done, I had to go on
stage without my dress.

I had another one where I was singing a role that I had never
practiced. I was there, one the stage, totally making stuff up. I
don't remember much about it, but boy was I glad to wake up from that
one and find that it was just a dream! :):):)

Tracy

emusic.com