Vocalist.org archive

From:  LYNDA313@a...
LYNDA313@a...
Date:  Sun Aug 5, 2001  4:57 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Rock aesthetics and singer's formant (to Mike) was: Seth Riggs...

In a message dated 8/5/01 12:25:15 PM, peggyh@i... writes:

<< Speaking of classical training working for popular-style
singing, I caught a little of the "Three Mo Tenors" on the
Today Show this morning >>

Peggy, I saw this too, and enjoyed it. I have to say I got a kick out of
the news person that was interviewing them, though. After introducing them
with their name "Three Mo Tenors", he asked them, "So...you are all
tenors?". Duh. Next, he said, "So then, tenor is the most common voice
range for men?" . They were really patient with him on both counts, but I
did get a smile out of those.

Lynda Lacy

Lynda Lacy, Vocal Music
Hilton Head Preparatory School
Hilton Head Island, SC

"Allow your voice to serve the music, not the other way around." - B. R.
Henson

<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/lynda313/myhomepage/profile.html">Lynda and
the Fine Arts</A>

emusic.com