Vocalist.org archive

From:  promero@w...
promero@w...
Date:  Sun Aug 5, 2001  9:21 am
Subject:  Comments on singing appreciated :)

I've got a decent quality recording of me singing the beginning
of "licht und Liebe" (Schubert) as opposed to the awfull quality of
before. Would anyone like to listen and give me some feedback,
technique-wise?

http://www.furnation.com/Maus_MerryJest/licht17.mp3

The interpretation is lukewarm at first, right now I'm more concerned
with getting it right technique wise...and then 'let 'er rip' ;)
Apropos on the german pronunciation: It's got errors but that's
improved already (a session with a friend that knows german), think
of it as a 'sketch' ;)

Flame away ;P
Pablo, the foolish 22 year old student ;)

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
13593 Re: Comments on singing appreciated :) Ian Belsey   Sun  8/5/2001   3 KB

emusic.com