Vocalist.org archive

From:  RRicciardi@S...
Date:  Wed May 3, 2000  8:41 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist-temporary] Met Auditions

I also would like to know what people do when they are not "babies" and they
wish to pursue an operatic career. I, for one am aware of several young
artist programs that do not have age restrictions (is that really true
though...?) for instance, Chicago Lyric has a program without age
restrictions. I know there are others.

this is all I know...

Rick