Vocalist.org archive

From:  ODivaTina@a...
ODivaTina@a...
Date:  Sat Aug 4, 2001  3:08 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: Riggs/SLS (reply to Wim's question)

In a message dated 8/3/2001 5:51:27 PM Central Daylight Time,
w.ritzerfeld@c... writes:

> Otherwise the differences between pop and classical singing
> are huge IMO (see my answer to Tina in this thread) and I find
> SLS's 'one size fits all' claim slightly misleading.

And this is where we differ, as I am a proponent, too, of what my teacher
calls speech based singing, (although there is no affiliation with Seth or
any of his colleagues), and I have found, singing both classical and
non-classical music professionally, that the speech based technique is a 'one
size fits all'.
TinaO

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
13557 Re: Riggs/SLS (reply to Wim's question) Wim Ritzerfeld   Sat  8/4/2001   2 KB

emusic.com