Vocalist.org archive

From:  Shuff@c...
Date:  Wed May 3, 2000  2:46 pm
Subject:  Re: Pierrot Lunaire

--- In vocalist-temporary@egroups.com, wrote:

I don't know where you are in the country (or out of the country for
that matter), but my teacher, Sharon Mabry, at Austin Peay State
University in Clarksville, Tennesse has performed this work (and I
saw her performance - it was fantastic). She is a proponent of 20th
Century vocal music, and has several CD's to her credit, plus a few
US and world premieres of modern works. If I am not mistaken, she
may have done her doctoral work on sprechstimme. (I did my undergrad
degree there, it's been a while!)

Here is her page on the APSU website, which contains her e-mail
address. She is a fantastic, intelligent, lady, and if you talk with
her, please tell her that Sarah Daughtrey sent ya!

http://www.apsu.edu/%7Emus%5Fpage/mabrys.htm

emusic.com