Vocalist.org archive

From:  Vicki Bryant <MezzoNotte@e...>
Vicki Bryant <MezzoNotte@e...>
Date:  Mon Jul 30, 2001  4:14 am
Subject:  Personal victory

Hooray! I've finally gotten hired to sing a solo recital! I'll be
doing a much pared-down version of "Shadows and Moonlight: The Poetry
of Paul Verlaine" for a local library next April for National Poetry
Month. I've already done the program three times gratis, and I vowed
to myself not to do it again unless I was getting paid. It worked!
(Of course, months and months of courting possible sponsors didn't
hurt, either).

This was a major personal goal. Thanks to all of you who supported me
over the past couple of years as I put this program together.

Vicki Bryant mailto:MezzoNotte@e...
Naperville, IL

emusic.com