Vocalist.org archive

From:  "DIANE M. CLARK (MUSIC DEPARTMENT)" <DCLARK@r...>
Date:  Tue May 2, 2000  6:47 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: body mapping

Leslie wrote:

>I have lost a lot of tension in my singing but perhaps the greatest thing is
that my neck doesn't ache all the time like it used to! Also, my lower back
troubles are much better.

Barbara Conable would be happy to read your words. She says her goal with the
body mapping work is to assure that this is the last generation of musicians
who have to perform in pain. A noble goal indeed!

|\ Dr. Diane M. Clark, Assoc. Prof./Chair of Music Dept., Rhodes College
| 2000 N. Parkway, Memphis, TN 38112, 901-843-3782, dclark@r...
() http://gray.music.rhodes.edu/musichtmls/faculty/dclark.html

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
1338 Re: body mapping Karl Rasmussen   Wed  5/3/2000   2 KB

emusic.com