Vocalist.org archive

From:  Rut Jiménez <rjime7@c...>
Rut Jiménez <rjime7@c...>
Date:  Sun Jul 22, 2001  9:26 am
Subject:  Hello again!

Hello all!

I have been temporally unsubscribed because for job reasons I had to move to
other town for this term. Now I am at home on vacation and would like to keep
in contact again with you all. I have found some things have changed. Before, I
received all you e-mails in my account. Now I have had to go in yahoo web page
and sign as a yahoo member (I already was a yahoo member for other reasons). I
don't mind visiting the group web page to read the messages instead of
receiving them in my other account, but is this the normal procedure now?

Surely nobody will remember me (except a very good friend I met there: Diane
Moore, from California), so I am going to re-introduce myself. I am from
Málaga, Spain and work as a music teacher in public secondary schools. I am a
soprano, who still has to learn a lot, but who also teaches singing to a few
students at my private studio. I sing in a semi professional Opera choir here
in Málaga. I have learn a lot through vocalist since I joined it about three
years ago.

Regards to all !

Rut

emusic.com