Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lloyd W. Hanson" <lloyd.hanson@n...>
"Lloyd W. Hanson" <lloyd.hanson@n...>
Date:  Mon Jul 16, 2001  5:13 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: falsetto (was lower register)

Taylor and Reg:

I no longer am sure how either of you use the Garcia falsetto
concept. If you have time I would appreciate a more complete
description of how you use this concept.

Thanks.

Lloyd

--
Lloyd W. Hanson, DMA
Professor of Voice and Vocal Pedagogy, Emeritus

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
13220 Re: falsetto (was lower register) Reg Boyle   Tue  7/17/2001   4 KB

emusic.com