Vocalist.org archive

From:  Reg Boyle <bandb@n...>
Reg Boyle <bandb@n...>
Date:  Mon Jul 16, 2001  4:16 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: falsetto (was lower register)

from Taylor F.
>Lloyd, we must agree to disagree here. I have worked with the
>Garcia falsetto in my own voice, used is a great deal with my
>students, and have seen it put in to use by Cornelius Reid in many
l>essons. Nearly all of Reid's students can perform a beautiful messa
>di voce on a high C....that's HIGH C.

Taylor and All...
This is certainly my experience as well. The use of these exercises
as well as soft legato full voice descending exercises in the lower
register have resulted in a most gratifying blossoming of all aspects
of you singing including a full, free , reliable and easily accessable
HIGH C.

Reg.

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
13195 Re: falsetto (was lower register) Lloyd W. Hanson   Mon  7/16/2001   3 KB
13220 Re: falsetto (was lower register) Reg Boyle   Tue  7/17/2001   4 KB

emusic.com