Vocalist.org archive

From:  dramadiva2002@y...
dramadiva2002@y...
Date:  Fri Jul 6, 2001  2:11 pm
Subject:  [vocalist] Re: Swollen cords... advice.

Hi Mike,

Since you mentioned it, I realize I'd be curious about just how this
is applied too. I hope Lloyd gives us a detailed answer or can point
us to a site where we can get more info. I'm curious now about just
how this is done.

DS <---------- sparked grey matter

dramadiva2002@y... writes:

> << Lots of
> eastern medicine has to do with tapping into one's own natural
> resources and "believing" in self-healing techniques. >>
>
> i agree that some of it relies on a placebo effect however,
some of it
> is quite real. acupressure uses a lot of the same pressure points
that
> martial arts uses. in acupressure, the treatment of those points
is,
> obviously, different. if you ever got hit in one of those points
by someone
> who knows how to hit, your doubts (if you have any) in their
existence would
> soon disappear.
>
> mike

dramadiva2002@y...
  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
13072 Re: Swollen cords... advice. Lloyd W. Hanson   Fri  7/6/2001   5 KB
13075 Re: Swollen cords... advice. dramadiva2002@y...   Fri  7/6/2001   7 KB

emusic.com