Vocalist.org archive

From:  Vicki Bryant <MezzoNotte@e...>
Vicki Bryant <MezzoNotte@e...>
Date:  Tue Jul 3, 2001  4:41 am
Subject:  Re[2]: [vocalist] Taping, was students who quit

Monday, July 02, 2001, 10:28:30 PM, you wrote:

grc> At 11:12 AM 7/2/01 -0700, Elizabeth Finkler wrote:
Hello, all,

I'm coming up for a gasp of air in the middle of my super-accelerated
summer class to chime in on this topic, with a positive spin this
time...I just got back the video from the recital I gave on June 8th,
and for once, I was pleasantly surprised both at how well I sounded
and at how well I presented myself. I didn't feel vocally "on" during
the entire recital, yet most of it sounded fine, and I actually did my
best singing an hour into it! And I didn't slouch (big improvement
for me), and I was relatively animated.

Sometimes a tape is a nice surprise. :)

Vicki Bryant mailto:MezzoNotte@e...
Naperville, IL