Vocalist.org archive

From:  Greypins@a...
Greypins@a...
Date:  Mon Jul 2, 2001  6:11 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] students who quit

In a message dated 7/1/2001 7:41:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Idbelsey@y... writes:
Idbelsey@y... writes:

<< I have never considered videoing my students (I must
be a dumkopf!!) but will do so from now on. It seems
so obvious. I'm not particularly in favour of tape
recording, as it can be a useful asset, but can be
very different in practise listening to it and
realising what your produce in real life may not be
readily transferred to an audio tape. Useful yes, but
you can't have them on stage with you!! >>

ian,

unless you're really sybil, i don't understand why you would so readily
embrace video taping and be so put off by audio taping. and, unless you're
in one of those multi-media wastes of grant money, i doubt you can have video
onstage with you as well.

(you still haven't told me if you really know shirley bassey or not.)

mike

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
12976 Re: students who quit Karen Mercedes   Mon  7/2/2001   5 KB

emusic.com