Vocalist.org archive

From:  John Alexander Blyth <BLYTHE@B...>
John Alexander Blyth <BLYTHE@B...>
Date:  Wed Jun 27, 2001  6:59 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] decisions, decisions.....

You only get one life. The life of a professional singer is very different
from even busy amateurs, and not for everyone who loves singing. Try to
imagine what you really really want more than anything. That is what you
should be doing, however much or little risk it involves. On the other hand
I too (much older) am rather held in place by a family whom I adore. john