Vocalist.org archive

From:  John Alexander Blyth <BLYTHE@B...>
John Alexander Blyth <BLYTHE@B...>
Date:  Wed Jun 27, 2001  7:55 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Dies Bildnis horror

I think the problem (without hearing you) is how to sing the diphthong on
the word 'mein'. I would make it uh-ih (like american 'huh' or 'duh' or the
first vowel in 'rubber', followed by ih as it english 'pig'. You may find
something else works, but the point is to really cut it into two distinct
vowels with their own optimum resonance. Then it will be easier to figure
out what to do with "Herzmit", and you should decide exactly the kind of
vowels you want to sing for this word too. john