Vocalist.org archive

From:  peggyh@i...
peggyh@i...
Date:  Mon Jun 25, 2001  9:59 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: Galina Vishnevskaya

"Nande" wrote:
> Dear list,
> I will be attending a masterclass given by Galina Vishnevskaya
> tonight. (As a spectator, I should add! :-))
> I've never heard ms. Vishnevskaya sing, and do know nothing about
> her. What can you listers tell me about her?
> Thanx!
> Nande

In addition to Jeffrey Snider's excellent response, I recommend to all listers
an excellent resource for info on opera singers, contemporary and historical,
is the Opera-List archives. It's web-based and easy to use. In this case, just
type Vishnevskaya in the search engine and you'll get a lot of stuff. The URL
is:
http://listserv.cuny.edu/archives/opera-l.html

Peggy

---
mailto:peggyh@i...

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
12865 Re: Galina Vishnevskaya Jeffrey Snider   Tue  6/26/2001   2 KB

emusic.com